With the goal to expand and to cater to the increasing demand of English services in Japan, RareJob expands in Cagayan de Oro today through Envizion Philippines. Present in the grand opening were founders of RareJob Japan, Tomohisa Kato, and Gaku Nakamura; one of RareJob’s directors, Takeshi Shimomata, and CEO of Envizion, Yasushi Nishijo. The opening was also attended by Gian Christiane Nava of the Corporate Planning Office of RareJob Philippines, President of the ICT Council, Stephanie Caragos; Jonathan Adolfo, Executive Director of CDO ICT Business Council, Timothy Andrew Salera and Eileen San Juan of the Investment and Promotions Center together with Maricel Casino-Rivera of the City Information Office.
RareJob’s current pools of home-based tutors are mostly from Luzon and Visayas. The expansion in Cagayan de Oro aims to extend opportunities to Mindanao and to provide a certain level of commitment to its existing and potential clients. Due to RareJob’s business model of having home-based tutors with flexible schedules, the company encountered challenges in delivering this desired commitment. To deliver this ideal, a new company which is Envizion Philippines, was conceptualized.
RareJob and Envizion shares the same vision of “Chances for everyone, everywhere”.
Staying true to RareJob’s vision, the company decided to open up chances to even more Filipinos by setting up Envizion in Cagayan de Oro.
Being the “Gateway to Northern Mindanao,” Envizion Philippines saw a promising pool of skilled individuals and developing reliable infrastructure for online transactions in Cagayan de Oro as a deciding factor in choosing the city as the next base for its operations. To date, Envizion Philippines has employed over 60 Center-Based Tutors and is aiming to fill in the 250-seater CDO site within the year located at the 8th Floor of the One Providence Building in Lifestyle District. Applicants can send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0917 628 9717.
JOBS AT ENVIZION PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Administrative Staff
- Finance Staff
- 250 Office-based tutors
- Job Description:
- Conduct one-on-one video lessons with Japanese students
- Provide feedback on student’s performance
- Graduate of any 4-year course/ vocational course or has at least 2 years worth of college units.
- Has good communication skills
- Willing to work on day shift, mid-shift or night shift (may have possible shifts on weekends and holidays).
- Highly trainable
- Teaching experience is a plus
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Job Description:
HOW TO APPLY AT ENVIZION:
- Send your resume to email@example.com, or call 0917 628 9717 for inquires.
- Walk-in applicants may visit Envizion Philippines, Inc. from located at the 8th Floor of the One Providence Bldg. in Lifestyle District, Corrales Extension, Cagayan de Oro City from. (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM-6PM)